The college offers direct admission to all Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses.The minimum eligibility conditions for admission are as follows:
- For B.A. First year 45% or more in the Qualifying examination.
- For B.Sc. First year (Separately in Theory & Practical) 45% or more in the qualifying examination
- For B.Com. First year 45% or more in the Qualifying examination
- For M.A. First year 45% or more in the Qualifying examination
- For M.Com. First year 45% or more in the Qualifying examination
- For M.Sc. First year Through entrance test conducted by CSJM University (Except M.Sc. Statistics )
- The prospectus, application form, and other documents for admission will be available over the college counter in June.
- Candidates seeking admission to UG courses are required to submit their application forms along with all necessary documents to the respective admission committees. Admission will be granted only on the recommendation of the admission committee.
- Candidates seeking admission to PG courses are required to submit their application forms along with all necessary documents to the respective heads of departments. Admission will be granted only on the recommendation of the admission committee appointed by the heads of respective departments for the purpose.
- Those candidates, who cannot enclose the final results of the qualifying examination by the last date, cannot be considered for admission.
- Admission to UG and PG first year classes will be granted to only those candidates who have passed their respective qualifying examinations in the immediately preceding academic session.
- Candidates seeking admission to all courses are required to submit in person the duly filled in application form to the respective admission committees.
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Sc. courses (Except M.Sc. Statistics )will have to appear in the Common Entrance Test held by C.S.J.M. University. The University allots colleges to the successful candidates thereafter.
- Admission to PG courses will be granted to only those candidates who have studied the subject of their choice at the UG third year course.
- Change of stream is not permissible to candidates from the Arts stream. Candidates from the science stream are, however, allowed to apply for any of the courses subject to conditions laid down by the university. Candidates from the Commerce stream can apply for the Arts courses only subject to conditions laid down by the university.
- Seats for all the courses are limited. No admission can be possible after the seats are full.
- No admission is permissible after the last date as determined by the university/college
- Candidates who have failed or remained absent in the first year university examination shall not be allowed to seek readmission to the same class again. However, such candidates can be allowed to write examination as Ex-Regular candidates.
- No provisional admission will be granted to any candidate to any class.
- No admission shall be granted after the last date for admission even though seats are lying vacant and/or vice versa.
- Candidates who have passed masters degree examination in one subject shall not be allowed to seek admission to another PG course in the regular mode.
- All candidates seeking admission to various classes are required to submit the following documents along with the duly filled in application form
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets of all qualifying exams
- Copy of certificate in proof of age (self attested copy of High school certificate)
- Character certificate in original issued by the head of the institution last attended
- Two passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate and/or migration certificate wherever necessary
- Bank Draft for requisite fee
- Incomplete or incorrect applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Admission to OBC/SC/ST candidates will be given as per the reservation rules determined by the state government from time to time. Candidates desirous of availing these benefits are required to furnish caste certificate and income certificate from competent authority viz. Tahsildar/District Magistrate.
- Candidates are required to produce all original documents for verification at the time of submission of application.
- Mere fulfilling of the eligibility condition should not ensure admission. The admission committee’s decision shall be final and no correspondence / discussion in this regard shall be entertained.
- The application Form must be accompanied by photostat copies of mark sheets of previous examinations and candidates are required to produce in original the following documents during the time of interview.
- Change of subject and faculty after admission shall not be allowed to any candidate.
- Inability to tender requisite fee in time will result in the forfeiture of the seat and no consideration shall be made thereafter.
- Candidates who remain absent in practical/oral tests shall not be promoted to the higher class.
Code of Conduct
- Admission of candidates found guilty of using unfair means in examination will be cancelled.
- Candidates found misbehaving with teachers and/or college staff will be penalized as per the college regulations and admission of such candidates will be cancelled.
- Getting admission by suppressing facts will be treated as a breach of trust. Admission of such candidates will also be cancelled
- Admission of candidates taking part in agitations shall be cancelled as per college rules.
- Rules regarding attendance/sessional work/tutorials/practical laboratory work shall be applicable to all students. Negligence of the above may result in disqualification.
- Students are not allowed to bring their vehicles inside the college. They can keep their vehicles in the place provided for those.
N.B . For further details about admission rules & procedures, candidates are advised to read the prospectus carefully.